House Serpencrest Manor

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application -Siyax

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Siyax

Application -Siyax Empty
PostSubject: Application -Siyax   Application -Siyax EmptyTue 12 Aug - 10:39

-Why do you want to join the House and your expectations:I really want to RP..That is my only reason..If there is more it (pvE-PvP) even better.

-How did you hear about the House?:I am on the server over a year now..Its only logical that i see your members around

-Class:Rogue

-Level:70

-A little about yourself, as a player (No need to detail your RL here, it's not relevant, and that information is yours anyway):Eeemm..as a player..Well RP wise i have a good experience since i have mostly rolled in RP or RP-PVP realms the past 3 years being IC most of the time..Only in Sporregar i can admit that i have been a little bit far from the rules due to me being dissapointed from the RP community..PVE wise i am not so good as a rogue..My main is a paladin anyway and i am still on the process of L2DPS..PvP not sucky..Just that

-Cherry on top? Anything you'd like to add? Go ahead:Surprised

Just some clues about Siyax RP story..He is retarded..Having an overall IQ of 5 he speaks and thinks like a 7 year old..Because i have transfered him from Ravenholdt i have kept some names from that realm..For example..I was in the Restless Dead guild (similar to House SerpentCrest) and the leader there (Botulus) was Siyax master..Granting him missions etc..Botulus died(he actually dissapeared) and now Siyax is master-less hopeless and lost...
Back to top Go down
Silune
Admin

Application -Siyax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application -Siyax   Application -Siyax EmptyTue 12 Aug - 13:27

Hello there Siyax!

Thanks for applying to the House Smile I will contact you in game shortly... So that we can have some good time. If I happen to miss you however, you're welcome to find an excuse to show up at our guild meeting on Monday, at 9pm, in Pyrewood. We'll also have the Dead march on Saturday, at 8pm.

See you soon.
Back to top Go down
https://houseserpentcrest.forumotion.net
Ilisariss

Application -Siyax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application -Siyax   Application -Siyax EmptySat 23 Aug - 4:42

Im new in guild. My name is Ilisariss and Im a warlock lvl70 full pvp demonlogy. Right now Im playing bg to collect my all epic pvp gear. Im glad to be in this guild and if anyone need some help about anything just wisp me
Back to top Go down
Silune
Admin

Application -Siyax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application -Siyax   Application -Siyax EmptySun 24 Aug - 1:49

Welcome to the guild Ilisariss!
Back to top Go down
https://houseserpentcrest.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Application -Siyax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application -Siyax   Application -Siyax Empty

Back to top Go down