House Serpentcrest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House Serpencrest Manor

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can't play on realm?!! Has the world gone Mad!?!?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kawps

Kawps

Can't play on realm?!! Has the world gone Mad!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Can't play on realm?!! Has the world gone Mad!?!?!   Can't play on realm?!! Has the world gone Mad!?!?! EmptyWed 13 Aug - 14:25

I cannot load my character list, also when I check on http://www.wow-europe.com/realmstatus/index.html?locale=en_en for the realm status I cannot even find the realm!?! Are you all having this problem?
Back to top Go down
Kawps

Kawps

PostSubject: Re: Can't play on realm?!! Has the world gone Mad!?!?!   Can't play on realm?!! Has the world gone Mad!?!?! EmptyWed 13 Aug - 14:27

btw I have checked on the wow forums but it seems a bit inconclusive..
Back to top Go down
Watcher in the Shadows

Watcher in the Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Can't play on realm?!! Has the world gone Mad!?!?!   Can't play on realm?!! Has the world gone Mad!?!?! EmptyWed 13 Aug - 17:41

Battlegroup Vindication had a major failure earlier, everything should be ok now. I personally headed over to Argent Dawn to indulge in a little roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Kawps

Kawps

PostSubject: Re: Can't play on realm?!! Has the world gone Mad!?!?!   Can't play on realm?!! Has the world gone Mad!?!?! EmptyThu 14 Aug - 2:36

Yeah I can get in now, all my other characters were on the Hellfire realm and that was officaially down Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't play on realm?!! Has the world gone Mad!?!?!   Can't play on realm?!! Has the world gone Mad!?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't play on realm?!! Has the world gone Mad!?!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House Serpentcrest :: The Horde Union corner house :: Echoes Chambers-
Jump to: