House Serpentcrest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House Serpencrest Manor

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

W-PVP: The siege of Ravenholdt Manor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silune
Admin

W-PVP: The siege of Ravenholdt Manor Empty
PostSubject: W-PVP: The siege of Ravenholdt Manor   W-PVP: The siege of Ravenholdt Manor EmptySat 16 Aug - 23:11

(From the realm forums)

Quote :
Time:20:00
Date: Wednesday 20th

This kind of event idea has been sitting on my mind for quiete a while now, here it goes,

At 20:00 the Horde will assemble a force to retake Shallow Grave's and its allies HeadQuarters (Ravenholt Manor) The alliance will attempt to push back the Horde and retake the base.

If the Alliance are sucessful they will continue on toTarren Mill, If the Alliance are sucessful again they will push back the Horde to Silverpine where the Horde will assemble a force to try and push back the Alliance. If the Horde are sucessful at the manor the alliance will retreat back to Refuge Point in Arathi , If the Horde are sucessful yet again they will push the Alliance to the far side of Thandol Span.

Rules of Victory: It usually should be pretty obvious who the winner is, judging if either faction is in pockets half dead, or half of them ran to the escape point etc.
The Horde MUST allow 10-15 minutes for the losing faction to regroup at their fallback point, It will be clearly visible when they are falling back as their entire raid would not be engaging in combat or just trying to run away Smile The raid leader on either side will tell the winning faction when they notice the losing faction is retreating NOT to attack so they can regroup at the next battle site.

I hope this will promise a fun day of WPvP, Shallow Grave will be leading the alliance force with the help of some enlisted allies while I HOPE House Serpentcrest will be spearheading the Horde assault.

Remember: The Horde will only attack the alliance at 20:00 Wednesday GT and will NOT attack any alliance heading towards the Manor as we will have to gather our forces.

I hope this will be a continued event , for example, if a certain Horde Guild wishes to retake the manor, they will assemble a force at a fixed date, if the Horde take it then the alliance will continue to assault it until they take it etc.

Post here if you have any ideas or improvements on this event Smile

I hope you all can make it. I will *try* to as well, but I've got lots going on in my life at the moment (And it's not likely to change), and it's just tough to join events with such a short notice.
Back to top Go down
https://houseserpentcrest.forumotion.net
Silune
Admin

W-PVP: The siege of Ravenholdt Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: W-PVP: The siege of Ravenholdt Manor   W-PVP: The siege of Ravenholdt Manor EmptyMon 18 Aug - 14:56

Meeting up TUESDAY at 7:30pm in Tarren Mill!
Back to top Go down
https://houseserpentcrest.forumotion.net

W-PVP: The siege of Ravenholdt Manor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House Serpentcrest :: The Horde Union corner house :: The Main Room-
Jump to: