House Serpentcrest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House Serpencrest Manor

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naxxramas raid

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Silune
Admin

Naxxramas raid Empty
PostSubject: Naxxramas raid   Naxxramas raid EmptyWed 20 Aug - 2:37

Some time ago, Hageth and Shannow started an 'Ashbringer' storyline. The thing led to a few meeting with elves, to find a wielder for it, and eventually one was chosen.

It'd be nice if Hageth could sum it up in the archives, and post it here as well, because I've forgotten a few details about it. Now, the storyline is to end in Naxxramas, which is both IC and OOC very interesting!
I'd like to announce the coming Naxxramas raid, along with the Dorai Elen guild, and the Thunderfury clan. All raid members will have to be at least level 60. The raid will be *entirely* IC.

I can't post a day and time yet, because I'm in the process of moving out, changing jobs and starting the new university year. My guesstimate is *soon* (three weeks), probably on a friday or sunday evening.

Hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
https://houseserpentcrest.forumotion.net
Watcher in the Shadows

Watcher in the Shadows

Naxxramas raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naxxramas raid   Naxxramas raid EmptyWed 20 Aug - 2:58

To enter Naxxramas, you must become attuned through the Argent Dawn by completing The Dread Citadel - Naxxramas, whose cost varies based on reputation level.
Attunement costs
Honored= 5 Arcane Crystal, 2 Nexus Crystal, 1 Righteous Orb, 60g
Revered= 2 Arcane Crystals, 1 Nexus Crystal, 30g
Exalted= Free!

Argent Dawn rep can be gained via handing in of Scourgestones, Killing mobs in the Plaguelands, handing in various materials including Dark Iron Scraps, completing writs, or running Scholomance and Stratholme.

In preperation for the raid, people should really read tactics for bosses. Naxxramas was the final dungeon, the Sunwell Plataeu equivalent of Pre-TBC WoW, and as such, is extremely difficult. The dragonslayers Naxxramas raids, featuring members in T6, have only managed to clear one wing of four, and three other bosses besides.

Due to the amount of Nexus Crystals required, I think we should run some old pre-tbc Raids for the epic items. Nexus Crystals are obtained from disenchanting epic items from endgame pre-TBC. Righteous Orbs drop from the Scarlet side of Stratholme, so we need to be running that for attunement mats.
Back to top Go down
Necronus

Naxxramas raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naxxramas raid   Naxxramas raid EmptyWed 20 Aug - 3:33

I am totally up for this.

I am also already attuned for Naxx (thanks to Dragonslayers!) but am more than happy to help out others who want to get prepped up for it.

As you know I am powerlevelling Aki atm and being able to do this Solo caps out at about level 50-55 at which point I will be happy to run and re-run Scholo and Stratholme for people who want to level their AD rep.

I should also say that we could possibly tie in the Road to Stratholme storyline with this? (even if we just do an AD rep run or two IC fas part of this storyline) I am not terribly familiar with the Ashbringer storyline (sorry) but will read up on it.

I am very excited about a completely IC raid though, I think this will be an excellent event. So if there is anything at all I can do to help I am here!

Smile
Back to top Go down
Silune
Admin

Naxxramas raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naxxramas raid   Naxxramas raid EmptyWed 20 Aug - 11:41

Thank you for the tips! I was totally unaware of it.

Well, we'll have several pre-TBC instance runs then, before Naxx. And, well, it's even better if it's challenging!

If any of you wishes to run Scholomance or Stratholme, please do (IC or not, even though, for these easy ones, the IC way is more entertaining). I just can't organise anything at the moment, as mentioned in another post.
Back to top Go down
https://houseserpentcrest.forumotion.net
Hageth

Hageth

Naxxramas raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naxxramas raid   Naxxramas raid EmptyThu 21 Aug - 4:28

I suppose i better get to 60 quickly then, and also write up a post in the archives.

thanks for reminding me about this, i forgot
Back to top Go down
Xioer

Naxxramas raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naxxramas raid   Naxxramas raid EmptyTue 26 Aug - 18:21

Sounds good, let us know when you know more info on a date Smile
Back to top Go down
Hageth

Hageth

Naxxramas raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naxxramas raid   Naxxramas raid EmptySat 13 Sep - 3:36

We really need to get this moving again, after a week of not playing WoW (Spore did a good job of distracting me) i am welcomed by the background downloader downloading the pre-release patch. Come the patch, Old Naxx will be gone affraid

We really need to get round to setting a date, as well as how many are attending
Back to top Go down
Necronus

Naxxramas raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naxxramas raid   Naxxramas raid EmptySat 13 Sep - 17:37

Well I was planning to set the date for the IC Stratholme raid for next sunday but will hapily bump that back in favour of Naxx given the time factor involved...

Let me know

Smile
Back to top Go down
Hageth

Hageth

Naxxramas raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naxxramas raid   Naxxramas raid EmptyMon 15 Sep - 6:28

Speaking of stratholme, i'm still only honoured with the argent dawn, so a few runs for scourgestones and some quests that award rep that i haven't finished would be nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naxxramas raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naxxramas raid   Naxxramas raid Empty

Back to top Go down

Naxxramas raid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House Serpentcrest :: The Horde Union corner house :: Announcements-
Jump to: