House Serpentcrest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House Serpencrest Manor

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application - Khazaar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khazaar

Application - Khazaar Empty
PostSubject: Application - Khazaar   Application - Khazaar EmptyFri 12 Sep - 14:09

Why do you want to join the House and your expectations:

I would like to Roleplay in English, cause it is not my main language. I will try to get better in speaking in that way. I roleplayed on an other Server a lot, but now most of the people are gone Sad Hope to get here a new start and a lot of fun, playing IC.

How did you hear about the House?
I asked some people in Undercity, if they have heard about an undead only guild. And some told me about House Serpentcrest, i should try to find someone of them. Yesterday i talked to Fiffihoja and he told me some more things about the House and now i´m here.

Class: Warlock
Level: 24

A little about yourself:
I´m male , 34 years old , playing since years. in the beginning ultima online on European Shard and many more.
Back to top Go down
Shaddaar

PostSubject: Re: Application - Khazaar   Application - Khazaar EmptySun 14 Sep - 5:37

welcome to the house Smile
Back to top Go down
Ilisariss

PostSubject: Re: Application - Khazaar   Application - Khazaar EmptyMon 15 Sep - 15:18

welcome and if you need any help just tell me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Khazaar   Application - Khazaar Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Khazaar
Page 1 of 1